BREAKING NEWS

Monday 28 September 2015

VIDEO - MICHAEL SHANNON INTERVIEW ... "I JUST MAKE UP STUFF"!!!!

Michael Shannon made headlines in August when he told a bizarre story about getting locked in a port-a-potty on the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set. He said he was unable to open the door because his costume involved him having “flippers” for hands. Shannon then backtracked on those comments, and said that he only did voice over work for Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel sequel. Now he’s saying he just likes to make stuff up!
“Flippers? I think that might be a prime example of my scatological humor. People ask me a lot about Batman v Superman and I really don’t have anything to say about it, so sometimes I just make up stuff, which I’m sure Warner Bros. is really happy about,” Shannon told Screen Rant.
When asked if he has more of a role than just playing dead instead a body bag like we saw in the Comic-Con trailer, Shannon made up another story! “I run for President (laughs). Uh, no, you know, I think it’s better left unsaid. I mean, when does the movie come out?” March, Screen Rant replied. “Yeah, I don’t want to spoil it for anybody. Yeah, no comment.” said Shannon.
So there you have it. Michael Shannon admits that he loves to make stuff up in interviews, and now we have three different explanations on is role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Are any of them actually true? I guess we’ll find out when the movie hits theaters on March 25, 2016.
Check out Shannon’s comments in the video above at the 3:41 mark.
99 HOMES INTERVIEW - MICHAEL SHANNON

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 BATMAN V SUPERMAN

Powered by MHM SOLUTIONS - SOUTH AFRICA