BREAKING NEWS

Friday 21 August 2015

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE (2016) MICHAEL SHANNON TALKS ZOD IN DOJ


One of the major points of contention for fans with 2013’s Man of Steel was the slaying of General Zod at the hands of Superman. Now it seems things are about to get even stranger with the character. It was confirmed in the last trailer for the film that Michael Shannon will reprise his role as (the corpse) of General Zod in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and in an interview with Vulture, he reveals a strange detail about his character that became inconvenient when he went to the restroom.

“I was in my costume, and I couldn’t use my fingers because in the sequel I have flippers instead of hands. So I had these wax flippers on my fingers, and I couldn’t open the door, and I could hear Zack [Snyder, the director] being like, ‘Where’s Shannon? Where the f**k is he?’ and the whole crew was standing around. I was like, knocking on the door with my flippers, ‘Let me out of here!’”

If you heard a record scratch while reading that quote, you’re not alone, because the addition of flippers to General Zod’s body is certainly not from the source material.




Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 BATMAN V SUPERMAN

Powered by MHM SOLUTIONS - SOUTH AFRICA